facade in a sentence
- These extended the Fifth Avenue facade from 80th to 84th streets.
- He says it's all a facade to market himself.
- It's a facade anyway, it's acting.
- The loans can be used to improve store facades and interiors.
- The imposing sandstone facade is the length of three football fields.
- Its white facade and wrought iron balconies gleam in the sunlight.
- Imprisonment is hinted at in these walls, facades and enclosures.
- Democrats countered that Powell was a convenient facade for the party.
- Unfortunately he has concealed them behind a flimsy facade of demagoguery.
- Is this just a facade, often masking an ugly racism?
- Under the rough facade of the toughest buyer sat a consumer.
- The facade of Chicago's Palmer House is center stage.
- There were parts of the facade literally falling into the street.
- Strieder said dismissively, " a Potemkin facade ."
- Iran is a country of such public facades and personal accommodations.
- Nickelodeon executives insist the facade of fun masks a deeper purpose.
- "It's just become a facade ."
- We had to replace bricks in the facade due to deterioration,
- The entire facade of his building is a gigantic shop window.
- How can people afford to build houses with such opulent facades?