fabulous in a sentence
- "My dancers were fabulous, " she recalled.
- "Absolutely Fabulous " is grandly bawdy and uninhibited.
- Marcia Clark, she said, was doing a fabulous job.
- And where could " Absolutely Fabulous " be seen?
- Theodosopoulous says it also is fabulous served hot with mashed potatoes.
- "It was absolutely fabulous, " said Baldwin.
- We've had a fabulous record with our past fund.
- "They've done a fabulous job of reengineering.
- "Flashy " and " Fabulous ."
- It was to provide a fabulous backdrop for Independence Day celebrations.
- All of which makes her a fabulous creature for the theater.
- "The animation is fabulous, " she said.
- "His bread is fabulous, " she said.
- "That would be fabulous, " she says.
- It was the farewell performance in my fabulous show business career.
- We came real, real close to having a fabulous year.
- The biggest surprise was Fran Drescher's fabulous flower coif.
- "Felix has fabulous experience, " said Tyson.
- But a fabulous 1995 for takeovers has left Lazard riding high.
- Doing the demo with Frank, it was a fabulous experience,