fabulist in a sentence
- The works of this period become progressively more metafictional and fabulist.
- They're welcome, but I miss the old Brit fabulists.
- He, like the fabulist AE Erhlich, was born at Brugg.
- For years, the corporate fabulists were in charge.
- To anyone else, " The Fabulist " is a disappointment.
- "The Fabulist " has its moments.
- "The Fabulist " by Stephen Glass.
- After the Aesop exhibitions, he turned his attention to the French fabulist La Fontaine.
- Gonzo fabulist Hunter S . Thompson?
- I find both in the great Italo Calvino, novelist, fabulist, storyteller and critic.
- He was familiar with the classics'fabulists'( Aesop, Tom醩 de Iriarte ).
- As a director, Andrei Serban is a fabulist, dramatizing stories of mythical and mystical proportion.
- It is possible, too, that Polo was a humbug and fabulist who never reached China.
- These years are shrouded by Wilder's lifelong flair as a fabulist of the first order.
- Rather it's a fabulist reinvention of adolescence, with everything heightened and much remaining mysterious.
- A later exception was the Russian fabulist Ivan Krylov, whose adaptation of the story satirises croneyism.
- Personally, de Meyer was a fabulist, a storyteller, and there is little reliable biographical information.
- Nonetheless even his defenders were uneasily aware that he was a fabulist with a zestful delight in combat.
- But if there was ever a fabulist who was all about not being clear, it was Dick.
- Alas for fabulists, the mystery was pronounced solved this week in a decidedly human, nonevolutionary fashion.