fabled in a sentence
- Why doesn't Ralph Lauren buy the fabled jewel himself?
- Tourists will swipe anything, even bricks, especially fabled bricks.
- Unlike the fabled Flexible Flyer, the skeleton has no steering.
- To play against the fabled Americans was an honor and privilege.
- Sure, fabled North Carolina is a tough way to begin.
- It seems to have become a fabled face in Southern California.
- And Cuba was a fabled spot for Americans like Ernest Hemingway.
- But for our own time, which decade is most fabled?
- "This customer isn't that fabled big woman.
- If only some quotable gem would dribble from those fabled lips.
- Thankfully, urban sprawl has not consumed the fabled Eastern Shore.
- The fabled parachute jump is in foul territory beyond right field.
- At twilight, Harlem's fabled street life bursts forth.
- Nobody wants to see that fabled streak end on his watch.
- Sometimes the best thing about New Yorkers is their fabled provincialism.
- But similarities to Harry Potter's fabled witchcraft academy abound.
- The show will commemorate the fabled summer's 30th anniversary.
- Still, the fabled unity of Mitsubishi has begun to fray.
- Munakata was known for the fabled speediness in which he worked,
- Iraqi authorities have promised a fierce fight for the fabled capital.