fabius in a sentence
- Fabius is the sort of man a lot of people hate.
- Even acquittal, however, left Fabius'political prospects uncertain.
- Fabius's natural expression is a self-satisfied smirk.
- Laurent Fabius, France's finance minister, said Sunday.
- Fabius also attacked the right on its vague plans of austerity.
- Fabius ordered systematic blood tests starting Aug . 1, 1985.
- Laurent Fabius said in an interview with French radio station RTL.
- Fabius said, saying strikes have become too common in France.
- Fabius continued to argue that confronting Hannibal directly was too dangerous.
- But the arrival of Fabius Valens altered the aspect of affairs.
- When President Mitterrand appointed Laurent Fabius as March 1986 legislative election.
- He was married to the youngest daughter of Marcus Fabius Ambustus.
- Fabius was later succeeded in this priestly office by his son.
- The poet Juvenal described Fabius as a generous patron of poetry.
- Finance minister Laurent Fabius called the layoffs " brutal ."
- Fabius is linked with a scandal over tainted blood supply.
- Socialist ex-Premier Laurent Fabius told France Inter radio.
- "Fabius saved his political career, " she said.
- After six hours of trying, Fabius made it through the blockade.
- Fabius has said France is committed to balancing the budget in 2004.
How can I put and write and define fabius in a sentence
and how is the word fabius used in a sentence and examples? 用fabius造句
, fabius meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.