fabby in a sentence
- Members of the party included the Director of the Somali National Museum in Mogadishu, Sa'id Ahmad Warsame, as well as'Ali'Abd al-Rahman and Fabby Nielson.
- Featured artists from disc two are : Ini Kamoze, Nardo Ranks, Gregory Peck, Red Fox & Naturalee, Beenie Man, Tony Curtis, Tanya Stephens, Captain Barkey, Fabby Dolly, Ding Dong, Bounty Killer, Capleton.
- "' Fabiola da Silva "'( born June 18, 1979 in S鉶 Paulo ), nicknamed "'Fabby "', is a Brazilian professional vert skater who competes on the LG Action Sports World Tour.
- He was succeeded in the position by another Waxahachie Republican, John Wray, who won a runoff contest on May 27 with T . J . Fabby, 6, 031 votes ( 52.9 percent ) to 5, 363 ( 47.1 percent ).
- Wray won a runoff contest on May 27, 2014 against T . J . Fabby, 6, 031 votes ( 52.9 percent ) to 5, 363 ( 47.1 percent ), for the right to succeed the retiring Republican Representative Jim Pitts, also of Waxahachie, who had held the seat since 1993.
How can I put and write and define fabby in a sentence
and how is the word fabby used in a sentence and examples? 用fabby造句
, fabby meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.