fa in a sentence
- I should have knocked that fa---- out.
- "I know that, " said The Fa.
- Says FA's Mabbs : " Choose your poison.
- But even the FA couldn't do that,"
- He has 14 days to answer the FA's charges.
- The FA is allowing Grobbelaar to continue playing pending the investigation.
- Cantona has 14 days to answer the FA's charge.
- The FA said it will examine the league's report.
- Kelly said the FA's ban would apply outside England.
- FA chairman Bert Millichip also indicated a life ban was probable.
- Details of English FA Cup and Premier League games played Saturday:
- Nogueras, Rigau and Fas Alzamora didn't immediately respond.
- She said FA rules prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex.
- Tpe102, artist hsu tang-fa displays his artwork the plastic
- The FA also had the power to ban Stanislaus for life.
- England is still looking for a semifinalist for the FA Cup.
- It will be their 21st appearance in an FA Cup semifinal.
- Bosnich could face a suspension or heavy fine from the FA.
- Details of English FA Cup third and fourth-round games:
- FA spokesman Steve Double said an investigation was in the works.