earnest in a sentence
- Humphrey was morally earnest and, on occasion, esthetically severe.
- Earnest Barnwell's prime was a sweet memory by then.
- The gathering began in earnest after the Byhams moved to Pittsburgh.
- Baxter took up cigar smoking in earnest about four months ago.
- But Turner and TCI have good reason to negotiate in earnest.
- But Sugar Land Police Chief Earnest Taylor called the site dangerous.
- Theories have abounded since the problems began in earnest in 1990.
- In Beecher households, life was earnest, life was good.
- He left in 1976 to pursue real estate disasters in earnest.
- Bayliss said Clear should begin competing in local calls in earnest.
- What they may try is to reverse this process in earnest.
- The company started exporting beer in earnest about ten years ago.
- Love it or loathe it, her performance is undeniably earnest.
- An earnest, socially conscious " message " movie.
- His tone was earnest, and he looked intense and serious.
- He did not lunge in earnest at Shaw on the return.
- So is an earnest search for an optimal size of government.
- Suddenly, an opposing coach was saluting them, in earnest.
- Counselors at the San Francisco Assistance Center are an earnest lot.
- She started writing in earnest while in high school in Dallas.
How can I put and write and define earnest in a sentence
and how is the word earnest used in a sentence and examples? 用earnest造句
, earnest meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.