earnest money in a sentence
- Another group reported it had deposited earnest money for a team in the AFL.
- Buyers for the property terminated their purchase and sale agreement, forfeiting their earnest money deposit.
- O'Connor was paid $ 2 million as earnest money.
- After a little earnest money has been laid on the table, it finds a solution.
- By the following Monday Mescon had received two offers, each with checks for earnest money.
- Farmer put up the $ 85, 000 earnest money on a contract to buy the 525 acres.
- If the offer is rejected, the earnest money is usually returned, since no binding contract has been entered into.
- Hannemann says he had told Narum he was going to take down the tower until he got some earnest money.
- He recently plunked down an earnest money deposit on a $ 450, 000 waterfront town house on the Manatee River.
- The last-minute security deposit was structured much like the earnest money that home buyers hand over when making a contract offer.
- When one of the parties to a contract receives earnest money from the other, the contract is presumed to be constituted.
- The Los Angeles HUD office requires bidders to have a cashier's check or cash for $ 1, 000 " earnest money ."
- Segal put down a 10 percent earnest money deposit on a riverfront unit, at a preconstruction price in the mid-$ 400, 000s.
- In the USA, between about 2000 and 2005 real estate purchase earnest money deposits reached about 5 % of the sales price.
- Currently, the Trust Fund receives revenue earned from the interest on earnest money in real estate transactions, as established by RCW 18.85.285.
- Once contingencies have expired, rescinding the offer will usually require forfeiture of the earnest money deposits and may involve other penalties as well.
- Its owner was willing to sell, and Smith's dad was keen to buy, but he didn't have the $ 15, 000 earnest money.
- But now the earnest money is rising to $ 150, 000, Bell said this week at the industry's annual Heli-Expo show in Dallas.
- Ovitz has agreed to pay the league a reported $ 25 million in earnest money if he and his group are awarded a franchise.
- Mrs . Deuterman agreed to sell the estate for $ 100, 000, and all she required was $ 500 earnest money to secure the property.