earmark in a sentence
- The resignation has all the earmarks of an unpleasant corporate development.
- This has all the earmarks of a disservice to the public,
- The bill earmarks the proceeds for private groups that support adoption.
- It had all the earmarks of somebody who is extremely disturbed,
- That concision is one of the earmarks of an urban legend.
- It has all the earmarks of a win-win deal.
- I just felt that he had all the earmarks of greatness.
- The number that seek earmarks, including BU, is growing.
- But Setzer noted DOT earmarks money within divisions, not counties.
- It does have all the earmarks of controlled flight into terrain,
- BCDA Earmarks P2.25B For Clark Infra Projects, BUSINESS DAILY
- DBP to Earmark P500M For Rehab of Thrift Bank, BUSINESS DAILY
- The group successfully pressed for a moratorium on earmarks in 2010.
- Ashdown said he was astonished at her success in getting earmarks.
- His latest had all the earmarks of being as compelling.
- For the younger child, earmark $ 3, 476.18.
- Comments : This one has all the earmarks of a terrific series.
- The term so far has all the earmarks of a major struggle.
- Many gardeners earmark New Year's as planting time.
- Morales has asked lawmakers to earmark the funds for specific state programs.