early rice in a sentence
- Farmers in the area have been manning dikes while their families hurried to bring in the early rice crop, it reported.
- A lack of rain until mid August destroyed an estimated $ 21 million worth of early rice plants, Nhim Vanda said.
- Farmers in the area have been manning dikes while their families hurried to bring in the early rice crop, the newspaper said.
- Further evidence of early rice cultivation is the construction, since 390 B . C ., of massive irrigation structures, reservoirs, and interconnected canals.
- In southern China's rice-belt, floods destroyed nearly 1.4 million hectares ( 3.5 million acres ) of early rice and delayed planting of the next crop.
- "The overall output of early rice in the country still has registered an increase, though not as big as expected, " the report attributed Wu as saying.
- Ruddiman s hypothesis is supported by the fact that early rice irrigation occurred approximately 5000 years ago the same time the ice core cycles lost their predictability.
- In southern China's rice-belt, floods destroyed nearly 1 . 4 million hectares ( 3 . 5 million acres ) of early rice and delayed planting of the next crop.
- 1989 . Maloney, B . K ., Higham, C . F . W . and Bannanurag, R . Early rice cultivation in Southeast Asia : archaeological and palynological evidence from the Bang Pakong Valley, Thailand.
- The concept actually originally arose in Kyoto several hundred years earlier; the early rice brokers of Kyoto, however, operated somewhat differently, and were ultimately not nearly as powerful or economically influential as the later Osaka system would be.
- The early rice crop grows primarily in provinces along the Yangtze River and in provinces in the south; it is planted in February to April and harvested in June and July and contributes about 34 percent to total rice output.
- Maegle outdistanced Southeastern Conference sprint champion Bill Oliver on a 79-yard run for an early Rice touchdown, but Lewis had matched that with a score capping a'Bama drive, and the Owls led, 7-6, when they snapped the ball at their 5-yard line midway through the second quarter.
- The "'Moon of Pejeng "', also known as the "'Pejeng Moon "', in Bali is the largest single-cast bronze kettle drum in the world . and " the largest known relic from Southeast Asia's Bronze Age period . " It is " considered highly sacred by local people . " It is thought to be a relic of early rice cultivation rituals.
- "early retirement benefit" in a sentence
- "early retirement program" in a sentence
- "early retirement window" in a sentence