earliness in a sentence
- Due to the earliness of the fire, no one was injured.
- In manufacturing environment, inventory management considers both tardiness and earliness undesirable.
- It is uncommon in southeast Queensland for its earliness.
- Earliness incurs expenses for storage of the manufactured items.
- I apologize for the earliness of the hour.
- According to later analysis, the earliness with which a country left the gold standard reliably predicted its economic recovery.
- The earliness, intactness, and rarity of these blazed trees makes this place an outstanding example of its type.
- It was judged best in its class for earliness, yield, size and the flavor, which is also good raw.
- The Irish Beaker period is characterized by the earliness of Beaker intrusions, by isolation and by influences and surviving traditions of autochthons.
- After 1960 the rate of warming accelerated, and this is mirrored by increasing earliness of oak leafing, recorded in the data collected by Jean Combes in Surrey.
- It is uncommon in the region for its earliness, the intactness of its original fabric and layout, and its continuity of operation as a sawmill since the early 1930s.
- The difference between a team's actual times and the correct times determine their penalties . ( Lateness and earliness both attract penalties . ) The team with the lowest number of penalties wins.
- More recent intentionalist historians like Eberhard J鋍kel continue to emphasize the relative earliness of the decision to kill the Jews, although they are not willing to say that Hitler planned the Holocaust from the beginning.
- It could provide the opportunity of greenhouse-produced fruits and vegetable to be available for the market more quickly and less expensively due to the effect of LED lighting on earliness, compactness and quality of products.
- "There was amazing speed and earliness " to the demand, said Joe Mandese, editor of The Myers Report, a media newsletter, who tracks the annual performance of the up-front market.
- For a wider assortment, I'll grow, in addition to Golden Bantam, the yellow and white variety Butter and Sugar, perhaps even a bit of Quickie, a variety whose earliness makes up for some lack of quality.
- The 58-year data have been summarised by Jeffree ( 1960 ), and show that flowering dates could be as many as 21 days early and as many as 34 days late, with extreme earliness greatest in summer flowering species, and extreme lateness in spring flowering species.