earl in a sentence
- But Earl was a sailor and knew the world was round,
- That definitely is not the Anguillans'cup of Earl Grey.
- "Gringo Honeymoon, " by Robert Earl Keen.
- "But I'd listened to Earl Scruggs first.
- Chief Justice Earl Warren writes for the 8-1 majority.
- Make room, Lou Boudreau, Bob Lemon and Earl Averill.
- The playground is named for Earl " the Goat"
- When Earl insists on something, it is likely to happen.
- He wanted to tell Earl a secret but couldn't.
- Robert Earl Jones had been a prizefighter before taking up acting.
- I didn't want to hear about it from Earl.
- Earl LaForce, a 21-year-old, said.
- Acie Earl led the Raptors with 25 points and 11 rebounds.
- Connelly has asked Judge Earl Carroll to keep everything under seal.
- For 17 years he was known as the Earl of Baltimore.
- Earl Weaver was everything good about baseball in a single package.
- Chip's children are James Earl IV and Margaret Alicia.
- Earl has a book with Golf World senior writer Pete McDaniel.
- Rebound : The Legend of Earl " The Goat"
- Any film with Robert Duvall and James Earl Jones merits interest.
How can I put and write and define earl in a sentence
and how is the word earl used in a sentence and examples? 用earl造句
, earl meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.