earhart in a sentence
- My daughter and I recently read the biography of Amelia Earhart.
- Earhart and Noonan were due at Howland Island when they disappeared.
- Amelia Earhart's disappearance has intrigued people for 60 years.
- I Was Amelia Earhart Jane Mendelsohn ( Vintage, $ 10)
- Earhart's own life combined the sobering with the sensational.
- Marisa was clearly not ready to be the next Amelia Earhart.
- It was still dark when Earhart and her co-pilot.
- Amelia Earhart was very pretty, but she had thick ankles.
- No efforts have started to raise money for an Earhart statue.
- George Mallory is to mountaineering what Amelia Earhart is to aviation.
- Another Earhart relative, though, is tired of the fuss.
- Earhart was a career consultant at Purdue in 1935-1937.
- Earhart's disappearance would have been dramatic enough by itself.
- We made every stop we know of that Amelia Earhart made,
- Earhart vanished with navigator Fred Noonan on July 2, 1937.
- Earhart was the first woman to receive a Distinguished Flying Cross.
- Neither Earhart, her navigator nor their plane was ever found.
- At Cleveland, Earhart was placed third in the heavy division.
- A dam named for Amelia Earhart, was built in 1966.
- Della Earhart Mayers is buried in Boyertown's Fairview Cemetery.
How can I put and write and define earhart in a sentence
and how is the word earhart used in a sentence and examples? 用earhart造句
, earhart meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.