earful in a sentence
- My mom gave me an earful when I finally called them,
- If Rocky could talk, his owners would get an earful.
- EARFUL OF SPOCK : " Jim, no !"
- But he got an earful from his teammates after the play.
- He is likely to get an earful, several Bahrainis said.
- And already, it seems, he is getting an earful.
- In the meantime, they were giving each other an earful.
- Evangelical Christians are getting an earful of rap music this weekend.
- Young stood on the sidelines and gave Seifert an earful.
- Certainly the committee is getting an earful from outside the TV industry.
- When Meggett came to the sideline, Parcells gave him an earful.
- Naturally, Michael gets an earful when he returns home.
- She picked up an earful of great quotes from collectors:
- But walk among Israelis and Palestinians, and you get an earful.
- Audiences at his comedy shows are usually treated to earfuls.
- Anderson gets earful All Brian Anderson wanted was a newspaper.
- Giuliani gives regular New Yorkers an earful when they misbehave.
- And Franco said : " I just gave him an earful.
- As usual, we got an earful of different opinions.
- Others got a different kind of earful over the telephone.
How can I put and write and define earful in a sentence
and how is the word earful used in a sentence and examples? 用earful造句
, earful meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.