earflap in a sentence
- Earflaps hang from his Chinese border guard's gray fur hat.
- She wears a police cap equipped with ridiculous fur earflaps.
- After feasting on the nearest male earflap, " Nibbles"
- Figures of both genders carry jewels, earflaps and cut shell collars.
- In the fourth inning, Darren Lewis got beaned on the left earflap.
- He is the only player who hits wearing a helmet without an earflap.
- The mother also wears a skirt and ornaments such as earflaps and necklace.
- Rodriguez said Cora's knee hit him in the earflap of his helmet.
- Prior to this, earflaps had been improvised.
- A fur cap with earflaps and gloves are also available for extreme cold operations.
- The sides have earflaps over a feather base.
- Garciaparra responded by slamming his helmet down with such force that the earflap popped off.
- Sometimes I have to grease the earflaps.
- But we are being portrayed as oafs in fur hats with earflaps who wield sledgehammers.
- The cap has a peak and folded earflaps that can be buttoned under the chin.
- NOTE-removed on 29 April 2016 by Earflaps, after going through the articles.
- Some batters felt that seeing the earflap out of the corner of an eye was distracting.
- Some players, mostly switch hitters, also decide to wear double earflap helmets while batting.
- The earflaps, tied under the chin, provide protection in cold weather and high winds.
- The earflaps are eliminated as well.