eared in a sentence
- She'll paint a red-eared slider some day.
- Must like cold weather, livestock and pointy-eared urchins.
- These include chipmunks, Townsend's big-eared bat.
- The long-eared owl hunts over open country by night.
- It is similar to the slightly larger short-eared owl.
- It is a brood parasite to the violet-eared waxbill.
- His daughter would be tin-eared, but not his granddaughter.
- In the wheelbarrow is a purple floppy-eared bunny.
- The den became the draw for that new rabbit-eared gizmo.
- Evidently, producers saw fit to reward the floppy-eared canine.
- Uncounted, of course, were all the long-eared ghosts.
- He holds up an old, dog-eared paperback.
- Food-stained, dog-eared or tattered menus.
- Then a pink, dog-eared ticket went into the machine.
- The white-eared titi population has a declining trend.
- In addition, long-eared owl nests here annually.
- Concave-eared torrent frogs have been recorded chirping at 128 kHz.
- The white-eared ground sparrow is on average long and weighs.
- In winter short-eared owl and water rail are also found.
- Long-eared jerboas are found in the Palearctic ecozone.
How can I put and write and define eared in a sentence
and how is the word eared used in a sentence and examples? 用eared造句
, eared meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.