ear trumpet in a sentence
- Later, smaller, hand-held ear trumpets and cones were used as hearing aids.
- Chirac stood behind the group, holding an ear trumpet and asking, " Huh?
- This shows him in old age, bowed, bent and bespectacled, carrying a ear trumpet.
- Johann Nepomuk M鋖zel began manufacturing ear trumpets in the 1810s.
- As well as producing ear trumpets, Rein also sold hearing fans, and speaking tubes.
- Because of her progressive deafness, in her last years she used an ear trumpet.
- He wields a staff and uses an ear trumpet.
- Ren?then suggests she use her mother's ear trumpet.
- She gradually lost her hearing, and by 1858 was obliged to use an ear trumpet.
- Collapsible conical ear trumpets were made by instrument makers on a one-off basis for specific clients.
- He notably produced ear trumpets for Ludwig van Beethoven, who was starting to go deaf at the time.
- As she became older Knowles'hearing began to fail such that she had to rely on an ear trumpet.
- McGrath ( Ted Levine ), whose grotesque ear trumpet sets the tone for much of what will follow.
- Lesage lived beyond 80 years of age, but was afflicted with deafness and had to use an ear trumpet.
- Exhibits include a fan with a built-in ear trumpet and one with a repair kit built into the design.
- He also described all the muscles associated with the Ear trumpet and, as the first, described their inner connections.
- Ear trumpets, cones that could be aimed at the source of a sound, came into use in the early 1800s.
- "It's not bad, it's not chronic-- I haven't got an ear trumpet yet, but I could have one day ."
- As she drinks a glass, he holds her ear trumpet and thus, she does not hear the alarm going off.
- Increasingly deaf as she aged, Cl閙entine became dependent on an enormous ear trumpet and on people obligingly raising their voices for her.