ear ring in a sentence
- Houston's version proves people love songs that make their ears ring for days.
- On Friday, soldiers with shaggy hair, ear rings, bandanas, and mismatched uniforms patrolled.
- The crowd shrieked with excitement, the noise so loud it made peoples'ears ring.
- Big silver necklaces, nose and ear rings constitute the jewellery of women here.
- I can grow a ponytail, but the ear rings is out . ""
- As he talked, Reese fingered a pair of diamond ear rings in his lobes.
- LAST WORDS " " I'm a Kyle Petty clone _ without the ear rings.
- What really makes the ears ring are the soaring vocals of Jacqueline " Jaguar"
- This female attire goes with a head-tie ear rings and necklaces or traditional necklaces.
- That makes your ears ring if you're close to it.
- Finger rings, ear rings, necklaces, bangles and bracelets were popular.
- Her ears ring, and her teeth hurt from nighttime clenching.
- It is believed that Adi Sankara offered ear rings called " Thadanga " to Akilandeshwari.
- A few days ago, Snehlata bought herself expensive silk saris, gold bangles, ear rings and necklaces.
- Before she leaves, she hands him one of her ear rings that is also a transmitter.
- Takshaka out of greed for gold has stolen the golden ear rings of a Brahmin named Uttanka.
- When Han Se-kyung is delivering a set of pearl ear rings, she loses the Certificate of Authenticity.
- His accessories include assorted nose rings and ear rings and a rhinestone collar FiFi would die for.
- Uttanka could not forgive the theft of his gold ear rings though he recovered them from Nagas.
- It's enough to make the ears ring and the heads ache, but pain is gain, they say.