ear piece in a sentence
- Tiny ear pieces and microphones are now spotted dangling next to cheeks.
- Types of conventional facebows include'Ear piece face bows'( e . g.
- Match referee Talat Ali ordered the ear piece removed and Cronje took it off.
- I have not noticed anyone in black suits with ear pieces or carrying walkie-talkies.
- Its black-and-gray headsets are bigger because the noise-canceling generators are in the over-the-ear pieces.
- They shout words their American advisers, standing off-camera, feed them through tiny ear pieces.
- Ullrich became so distraught that he snatched his radio ear piece off of his head.
- Her security detail, with their plastic ear pieces and wrist microphones, turn far more heads.
- The modern binaural stethoscope with two ear pieces was invented in 1851 by Arthur Leared.
- :The riders have microphones as well as ear pieces.
- Wearers of headsets and ear pieces may need to create social cues of a different sort.
- "Hi, this is the Babe, " you heard, as you wiped mustard from the receiver's ear piece.
- There were also several suspicious-looking men wandering around wearing dark suits, ear pieces, whispering into mouth mikes.
- He immediately pulled out his radio ear piece in disgust, trying in vain to catch up with Armstrong.
- For 90 minutes, Mark Green, the Democrat, and Michael Bloomberg, the Republican, donned ear pieces and fielded questions.
- They control whatever the celebrity does outside or inside their fake celebrity house using a hidden ear piece.
- A date code can be found on a strip of nylon underneath the outer rim of the ear piece.
- A : The memorandum of understanding between the two campaigns does not mention an ear piece-- yea or nay.
- The name literally means " ear piece, " a reference to the shape of one of its common forms.
- The recalled ear guard includes two plastic ear pieces covered with nylon and a plastic frame that connects them.