ear pick in a sentence
- WOODEN clogs, charcoal clay stoves, ear picks, daun nipah cigarettes.
- Disposable plastic ear picks with a cotton swab at one end are increasingly popular.
- The entire fructification resembles and perhaps could be used as an ear pick ( see etymology below ).
- Your ear picks up mechanical pressure disturbances in the range of about 20-22, 000 Hz, which we usually call sound.
- Other than the wide variety of materials used to make them, ear picks vary widely in their tips and embellishments.
- It can be hard to separate style from substance, but there's a sense in which the ear picks up clues.
- The human ear picks up sounds made by the human body as well, including the sounds of blood flowing and muscles acting.
- The generic name " Auriscalpium " is Latin for " ear pick " and refers to a small, scoop-shaped instrument used to remove foreign matter from the ear.