ear pad in a sentence
- Ranging in price from $ 5.95 to $ 37.95, the line features soft, foam ear pads, open-air design and a wide head band.
- Ranging in price from $ 5 . 95 to $ 37 . 95, the line features soft, foam ear pads, open-air design and a wide head band.
- "It has an ear pad sound system that lets you just plug directly into your helmet, " said Marc Abbruzzese, manager of the Santa Rosa REI store.
- Once, they had to stop practice for a minute because the guy across from me hit me so hard he knocked the ear pads out of my helmet.
- I use Bose QuietComfort 15 NC headphones; the ear pads grip the skull around the ear rather than compress the ear; I find them comfortable enough to wear all day & night.
- Being very durable, they required service for wear and tear on cords and ear pads-and K & M Electronics ( Klenworth & Midwest based in Minneapolis ), working out of the TV Rental location, supported the repair efforts, mainly of headphones that came in by the case from those customer locations.
How can I put and write and define ear pad in a sentence
and how is the word ear pad used in a sentence and examples? 用ear pad造句
, 用ear pad造句
, 用ear pad造句
, ear pad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.