ear muffs in a sentence
- Then, by reflex, they cupped their hands over the ear muffs.
- Abrams fits her with ear muffs in the paddock to ease her nerves.
- Then they pushed thick, padded ear muffs over their ears.
- Goofy hats, ear muffs, big boots-- we wouldn't wear this stuff any other time.
- EarPops are strapless ear muffs, shaped like a shower cap, to fit over the ear.
- Just bring out the cotton balls and ear muffs.
- You needed ear muffs to stifle the ear-drum snapping blows to catcher John Marzano's mitt.
- "I don't see deaf people wearing ear muffs ."
- "We don't need ear muffs or dust masks.
- Peel back the ear muffs for just a second and the noise is a painful fury.
- He wore pink ear muffs designed to drown out some of the sound around the racetrack.
- Conversely, bites on the head and neck have increased with use of safety helmets and ear muffs.
- Motorola wanted the headgear to say " macho " while avoiding ear muffs the size of coffee cups.
- First, though, we bought ear muffs.
- There were no gags, no goggles, no ear muffs, no shackles while the detainees are in their cells.
- Wearing just ear plugs doesnt remove all the noise, but wearing earplugs and ear-protectors ( like ear muffs ) does.
- Lots of rock hammers and ear muffs for days . talk ) 22 : 57, 3 October 2013 ( UTC)
- Photographs of Guantanamo detainees in manacles, kneeling in cages and wearing goggles and ear muffs have upset human rights organizations.
- If you have passengers in the rear, they may need blankets and you may need ear muffs to shut out the complaining.
- Last week, the Defense Department released a photograph of some of the prisoners in manacles, kneeling and wearing goggles and ear muffs.