ear lobe in a sentence
- _White-shelled eggs are produced by hens with white feathers and ear lobes.
- Their ear lobes, necks and fingers glittered with emeralds, diamonds and rubies.
- Brown-shelled eggs are produced by hens with red feathers and ear lobes.
- White-shelled eggs are produced by hens with white feathers and ear lobes.
- It also grows within the epithelial tissues of the face and ear lobes.
- A normal ear ache would not cause in inflammation in the ear lobe.
- Brown-shelled eggs are produced by hens with red feathers and red ear lobes.
- The grenade split open his ear lobe and he required stitches.
- I say, holding up a pair of six-inch beauties to my ear lobe.
- Laksman takes hold of his sword and lops off Surpanakha's ear lobes and nose.
- Peacock says, tiny silver llamas dangling from her ear lobes.
- Shooting as he ran, Deron nicked Slaughter's right ear lobe.
- In the first, he will reposition existing flaps of flesh to make ear lobes.
- These commands might be tied to a gesture like tugging on the ear lobe.
- Body piercing anything other than your ear lobe makes you say, " OWWWW !"
- And a team apology would hardly seem more than a tweak of the ear lobe.
- He's got muscles coming out of his ear lobes.
- She returned the affection, playing with his ear lobe.
- The goats horns acts as ear lobes, although ornaments include metal bangles and earrings are worn.
- That post hooks inside the notch in the ear that is just above the ear lobe.