eal in a sentence
- Until then, Sabena will lease the aircraft back from EAL.
- Canada is in the process of phasing out EAL-based evaluations.
- The investigative teams of EAL include former security and confidential intelligence briefs.
- There is also a specific SEN and EAL area.
- The dining room had heaved eal flooring and whitewood ceilings and wood paneling.
- I was once one of the EAL gals.
- EAL scheduled one DC-7 trip, and beat National by one day.
- But my favorite ether-eal response of the year is of recent vintage.
- It was in black and white; you were dressed in your EAL uniform.
- In 1920 they left the EAL and joined the Essex & Suffolk Border League.
- Technically, comparing evaluated products requires assessing both the EAL and the functional requirements.
- Actually, DPDK's EAL provides support for Linux or FreeBSD userland application.
- I have several friends that rode it out until they ( EAL ) went under.
- The fishing took place from small boats on the fiord and was mainly for eal.
- Acquisition ( formally known as EAL ).
- Screamed one local headline about the game : " Big D-EAL ."
- eal eive hecnhngakt . aiin2-0 ht apontotwt1 : 0 ttomait5-. aaiaio id'or gn
- To achieve a particular EAL, the computer system must meet specific " assurance requirements ".
- Achieving a higher EAL certification generally costs more money and takes more time than achieving a lower one.
- The EAL number assigned to a certified system indicates that the system completed all requirements for that level.