eagerness in a sentence
- Even his fellow mafiosi were shocked by his eagerness to kill.
- "I didn't sense either eagerness or reluctance.
- West's eagerness could just as well be termed urgency.
- Still, there's eagerness to return to creature comforts.
- Federal authorities are not alone in their eagerness to question Trie.
- His expression showed pride, eagerness, sagacity and intellectual alertness.
- His eagerness to bring the two antagonists to agreement is understandable.
- Still, eagerness here is streaming like sap from a maple.
- That eagerness to color outside the lines began early for Randall.
- Its ragtag optimism and puppylike eagerness to please are somewhat redeeming.
- I have been amazed at his eagerness and receptivity to ministry.
- Why the eagerness to look like a real soldier in 2004?
- In their eagerness for exposure, some politicians will expose themselves.
- His new partner, Richard Roeper, bristles with lean eagerness.
- Karl Ziegler possessed an eagerness for science at an early age.
- There is far too much eagerness to take things to arbitration.
- His eagerness for life, for friendship, moved me deeply.
- He also expressed his eagerness to face Lopez in a rematch.
- I find it distressing to see such eagerness to block users.
- First of these is Thoreau s eagerness to find a hero.