eager beaver in a sentence
- These Buckeyes have embraced Tressel's teachers like a bunch of eager Beavers.
- His name is a pun on the idiom " eager beaver ".
- These eager beavers had a whole new slant on money laundering.
- "It's great having young cops, eager beavers full of enthusiasm,"
- How did this swift and eager beaver develop in the land of the elephant?
- She is a hands-on, down-to-earth, very funny, eager beaver.
- Its conspiratorial eager beavers are so undeveloped that they could hardly even be called types.
- "We liked the cheesy, kitschy original, " says eager beaver, bespectacled Devlin, a boyish 35.
- Moore seems totally self-immersed doing her dances in the strip club known as The Eager Beaver.
- Think of an elephantine stubbornness that makes the most recalcitrant donkey look like an obedient eager beaver.
- "You'd think I was an eager beaver,"
- An eager beaver or last night's road-kill?
- We all know an eager beaver.
- An eager beaver myself, I used to hover above them, waving my racket about and making impatient noises.
- EAGER BEAVERS : We at The Chronicle want to make sure nobody is deprived of the opportunity to subscribe.
- Joanna's 15 flairs meet the chain's daily minimum requirement, but they still leave her about 20 behind another eager beaver.
- Demi Moore as a stripper in a Florida club called ( we're not making this up ) the Eager Beaver.
- In order to finance her appeal, Erin signs on as an exotic dancer at a Fort Lauderdale club, the Eager Beaver.
- It was Ferguson who first coined the phrase, " Eager Beavers . " Frank Colman was named the first league president.
- She's red hot, drinks red whine, has a red vibrater named " Eager Beaver " ( okay so it's blue ).