eads in a sentence
- Eads came to know the river better than any man alive.
- Eads'brief tenure at El Paso was marked by controversy.
- Even so, EADS has managed to make some significant gains.
- EADS announced plans Monday for setting up a similar design center.
- EADS CEOs Philippe Camus and Rainer Hertrich said in a statement.
- EADS has organized similar events before, but only in Europe.
- EADS shares have fallen with the difficulties in the aviation industry.
- EADS said higher restructuring charges accounted for most of the gap.
- EADS, too, is looking to expand its global reach.
- A funnel as seen before touching down near Eads, Colorado.
- Today, it is a part of EADS Astrium Space Transportation.
- The former DaimlerChrysler Aerospace now operates as " EADS Germany ".
- The Eads Bridge was undercapitalized during construction and burdened with debt.
- Port Eads is found at the bottom of the center branch.
- Boeing and EADS submitted their final bids on 10 February 2011.
- EADS Astrium plans to raise mostly private money for its project.
- The EuroHawk variant of this UAV has SIGINT electronics from EADS.
- Eads then ran without opposition in the November 4 general election.
- "He's just classy, " said Eads.
- Eads wrote, and he built steamboats for Lincoln's war.