daft in a sentence
- Could more than a third of the nation really be daft?
- The boss, it seemed, had gone a little daft.
- "I think that's quite daft ."
- The idea's not nearly as daft as it sounds.
- The board then chose Daft to be president until Ivester leaves.
- Daft takes over as chairman and chief executive officer in April.
- That's when Daft will take over the top spot.
- Is Mr . Daft the right man to be his successor?
- Daft has also pledged to help improve returns for Coke bottlers.
- Doug Ivester passed the Big Red baton Thursday to Doug Daft.
- Daft said in an e-mail memo to all employees.
- Doug Daft is not sitting on his hands on this issue.
- Scott believes Daft still must gain credibility with the Coke board.
- Daft and Stahl were said to have some differences of opinion.
- DAFT PUNK : " Discovery " ( Virgin ).
- But Daft's are almost all of his own making.
- Daft, however, said Coke is positioned for the future.
- Daft said he knew his job would require a thick skin.
- You'd have to be Daft not to like it!
- Coogan's deft, daft performance is just bewilderingly good.