daffodil in a sentence
- And where does Udell find his " daffodils "?
- You can get 100 for about $ 35 from Daffodil Mart.
- Juniper, ajuga, carnation, daylilies, daffodils, tulips.
- And beyond the roses and daffodils, others do pay tribute.
- Market economic principles are popping up everywhere like daffodils in spring.
- Daffodils are deer-proof and rodent-proof, too.
- You're pushing up spring daffodils . ( end italics)
- Can you tell me why my daffodils won't bloom?
- Tulips and daffodils tilted sideways under smothering veils of wet snow.
- Today, Ellis'daffodils are a must-see attraction.
- Daffodil is the common name for members of the genus Narcissus.
- Most daffodils prefer full sun but most will tolerate light shade.
- Many other daffodils won't grow well in the South.
- "Daffodils are outright jaunty, " she said.
- Good with tulips or daffodils or in a trough all alone.
- Examples : amaryllis, daffodil, hyacinth, lily, tulip.
- Daffodils come in yellow, white, peach, and orange.
- Plant large daffodils about 8 inches deep and 5 inches apart.
- Should I be circling daffodil sites with stakes and yellow ribbons?
- Neatly planted daffodils bloom around the windowless hulk of a home.