dada in a sentence
- "It was too classic, " says Dada.
- El Subliminoso / Dada ( I . R . S .)
- Y dadas las condiciones imperantes, eso era lo que ocurria.
- I know Ferry was a huge Dada fan, for instance.
- Un mes despues de su llegada, fue dada de alta.
- But there's nothing happening behind all the imagistic dada.
- The kidnap victim, businessman Haroon Dada, was freed unharmed.
- Where art was concerned with traditional aesthetics, Dada ignored aesthetics.
- Various members of Dada were invited to join, but declined.
- Among these are Fluxus, Happenings, and Neo-Dada.
- In 1917, Heartfield became a member of Berlin Club Dada.
- Bigg Jus has released work on Big Dada and Mush Records.
- Kert閟z had become connected with members of the growing Dada movement.
- In 2003 he organised another international Dada festival at the Sihlpapierfabrik.
- Compared to neighboring villages, Nara Dada is an advanced village.
- Late Mr . Pandurang Shashtri Athavale is popularly known as Dada.
- The trustees were dedicated Swadhyayees and Dada was not a trustee.
- The aashram was established by Param Pujya Dada Gurudev Sacchidananda Maharaj.
- The location where he became martyr is also named Vachhara Dada.
- Iyer believes that dadas and rowdies must be eliminated through encounters.