dad in a sentence
- And our dad was so proud, so crazy about us,
- Pretty soon dad had a fish, and then the boy.
- They were always going to their dads'on the weekend.
- Ken Bryant, Karis'dad, took a different tack.
- I was almost 15, and Dad was starting a club.
- McMorris : Dad-blast it, let the man in.
- He would do the exact same things a dad would do.
- "Happened at my dad's work ."
- Dad plays in the older " masters " division.
- His dad, Ulysses, always bragged about him at work.
- "She's always trying to please her dad.
- Dad always could get right to the core of an issue.
- He went into business in the business that his dad owned.
- I went to work at the newspaper where my dad worked.
- The tension eased out of my dad's ravaged body.
- "Mark was my dad's hero,"
- "Yeah, sure Dad, " she says.
- "` Where will we go to talk to Dad.
- I'm 55, old enough to be his dad.
- Reality had set in : dad was a has-been.
How can I put and write and define dad in a sentence
and how is the word dad used in a sentence and examples? 用dad造句
, dad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.