dactyl in a sentence
- Dactyl and Ida share many characteristics, suggesting a common origin.
- The first four feet are normally dactyls, but can be spondees.
- The Telkhines were associated and sometimes confused with the Dactyls and Curetes.
- The fifth foot is a dactyl, as is nearly always the case.
- Common forms include the limerick, the clerihew, and the double dactyl.
- Dactyl was initially designated 1993 ( 243 ) 1.
- She has exhibited her paintings at the Dactyl Foundation.
- The fixed finger is slightly shorter than the dactyl.
- Homer s hexameters contain a far higher proportion of dactyls than later hexameter poetry.
- The small differences indicate that the space weathering process is less active on Dactyl.
- The fifth foot is almost always a dactyl.
- Other work included promotional art for a single by Terry Dactyl and the Dinosaurs.
- The monk Avelyn gives his life to end the demon dactyl's influence.
- The dactyl is blade-like in shape with three teeth near the tip.
- Ida's moon, Dactyls, creatures which inhabited Mount Ida in Greek mythology.
- The Judes were accompanied on their Australian tour by Newcastle acoustic duo, Dactyl Spondee.
- It was named after the Dactyls, creatures which inhabited Mount Ida in Greek mythology.
- Dactyl, being only in diameter, is about one-twentieth the size of Ida.
- The same process affects both Ida and its moon, although Dactyl shows a lesser change.
- Dactyl shares many characteristics with Ida.