dacha in a sentence
- In Russia, I had a big garden, a dacha,
- Within days officials raided Skuratov's dacha and his apartment.
- He was the host of the dinner, at his dacha.
- Elements of the popular dacha theory are also inconclusive or wrong.
- And there are vacationers out at dachas, or country homes.
- Joseph Stalin's favourite Dacha was in Gagra, Abkhazia.
- In MEGA malls such as Mega Belaya Dacha mall near Moscow.
- In 1916, about 800 dachas were counted in the settlement.
- When the first Gorbachev's dacha in the Caucasus mountains.
- In 1918 a large number of the Tsaritsyno dachas were nationalized.
- A friend said he is growing tomatoes at his dacha.
- Shokhin resigned, but over economic policy, not dachas.
- Affluent people will be at their dachas on election day.
- A troupe in Portland has set it in a dacha in Russia.
- U . S . aides said Yeltsin called from his suburban dacha.
- Fast forward 20 years to a stylish dacha on the Black Sea.
- Press reports placed him at a presidential dacha outside Moscow.
- Better to stay home and grow potatoes at your dacha.
- Skuratov said recently in a lengthy interview in his dacha dining room.
- They consider their apartments in Miami to be like dachas.
How can I put and write and define dacha in a sentence
and how is the word dacha used in a sentence and examples? 用dacha造句
, dacha meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.