dacca in a sentence
- The Freedom of Intellect Movement thrived in the University of Dacca.
- Dacca contributed much in publishing of these books than any others.
- The first bioscope in the subcontinent was established in Dacca that year.
- During the 1960s, 25 30 films were produced annually in Dacca.
- Unable to defend Dacca, the Pakistanis surrendered on 16 December 1971.
- Most of the girls were captured from Dacca University and private homes.
- In 1897 he was appointed Assistant Professor of Dacca College.
- The provincial government in Dacca also managed relations with Bhutan.
- Rising at Dacca, Benares, Jubbalpur to be extended.
- This battalion was shifted from Dacca to Hijli on 1 September 1947.
- Reprint . ( Dacca University Oriental Publication Series 5 ).
- Between 1926 and 1946 Dasgupta was Lecturer in Economics at Dacca University.
- During the 1870s, most of the panchalis were published from Dacca.
- He also served as a professor at Dacca College for four years.
- General Tikka Khan was flown into Dacca to become Governor of East Bengal.
- During the 1960s, 25-30 films were produced annually in Dacca.
- He witnessed in Dacca the signing of the surrender instrument by General Niazi.
- Text Books were the most published books from Dacca.
- Many journals on it were also published from Dacca.
- Even the first book published from Dacca ( Dhaka ) was about Christianity.