dabble in a sentence
- But he also began dabbling in the debt of faltering companies.
- McCallum has been dabbling with this for the last six months.
- During the offseason, McDowell has been dabbling with his music.
- He also dabbled in acting and considered a career in theater.
- We all know that Hawking does not dabble in remedial science.
- Though officially a shoe store, it dabbles in home furnishings.
- We know the Chinese have dabbled in performance-enhancing drugs.
- But that didn't stop him from dabbling at screenwriting.
- 10 to 14 correct : Perhaps you once dabbled in Buddhism.
- As a tactician, Garner has dabbled extensively in little ball.
- Having already dabbled at composing, Harrison started studying classical piano.
- Some of them may have dabbled in it in a way.
- Ms . Aslan dabbled in acting as a teen-ager.
- Nelson didn't take many chances dabbling with his bench.
- He has also started to dabble in high-profile charities.
- Increasingly, big financial firms have been dabbling in these funds.
- Jeep has even returned to round headlights after dabbling with rectangular.
- They have dabbled in " electronic town halls ."
- And a storm of black pigeons / that dabble dead water.
- Settling on the right electoral process took a lot of dabbling.
How can I put and write and define dabble in a sentence
and how is the word dabble used in a sentence and examples? 用dabble造句
, dabble meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.