dab in a sentence
- By running smack dab into " Big Country,"
- Baker borrowed a few dabs of hand lotion at the time.
- A dab of wasabi often glues the fish to the rice.
- And with the delicate, bony sand dab, gentleness matters.
- Next, dab on undiluted ammonia followed by undiluted white vinegar.
- And I like a little vanilla and a dab of butter.
- Season the sand dabs on both sides with salt and pepper.
- But it soon ran smack-dab into the sexual revolution.
- Many appliance repair dealers sell epoxy to dab on these chips.
- Eat more garlic or dab a little citronella behind each ear.
- The exit poll said two other top DAB candidates would lose.
- The advertisement showed the DAB had voted against all these laws.
- He dabs antibiotic solution on chronic skin boils covering his limbs.
- Radio stations are on AM, FM and DAB + frequencies.
- Malta was the first country to launch DAB + in Europe.
- When Dab returns home, Spittle kills him during an experiment.
- The program was finally cancelled by the DAB in late 1990.
- Today the Three Rock transmitters provide the Irish DAB radio networks.
- The BBC National DAB Multiplex was added on 13 July 2010.
- It also will simulcast the Manchester service on DAB across Manchester.