d in a sentence
- Tommy Capistrano and Rhett " D . J ."
- I'd really like to see them win ."
- "I'd like to do more ."
- Also, I'd like to make my work quieter.
- D'Amato isn't alone in profiting from IPOs.
- Chief sponsor : Sen . Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
- Chief sponsor : Sen . Harry Reid, D-Nev.
- He'd look at a guy and get the feeling.
- McDougald argued that he'd rather be deaf than blind.
- "You'd expose harmful weeds, block navigation.
- I'd have to think the case was the opposite.
- I'd take my IRAs, take my pension fund.
- Carrera said : " We'd never met them.
- "We'd talk about the future ."
- I wish they'd just let me do my job.
- "I'd go, " he said.
- Just think about all the money you'd make then.
- "I'd never say a thing like that.
- You'd think people would have read it by now.
- "But I'd be too out of shape.