d s in a sentence
- I . Naplouse et Son District, ( Paris ) D S W
- The driving wheels were 39?", the same size as that of the D S class.
- In 1888, Loy Fatt resigned as Headmaster and Mr D S Ponniah succeeded him in 1890.
- In 2009 the cafe closed, and the D S moved to Brian de Geest's yard in Oamaru.
- Personal Papers, 105-D S . Cedar St.
- The D S replaced a four-wheeled Drewry, works 2153, now owned by the Canterbury Steam Preservation Society.
- These four locomotives were similar to the D S class, but had cowcatchers in place of shunting steps.
- The new locomotives were given numbers D S 209-215, and were purchased for work in the South Island.
- "' D S 202 "'( TMS DS 42 ) was purchased in 1985 by Steam Incorporated of Paekakariki.
- The strange D mesons ( D s ) were called the " F mesons " prior to 1986.
- In 1954, NZR purchased another five'A-1'type locomotives, numbers D S 200-204, for wharf shunting in the South Island.
- There was a committee of four executive members namely Robert Varo, D S John, P M Stephen and William.
- His proposers were W Norrie Everitt, D S Jones, John Frank Allen, Robert Alexander Rankin and Anthony Elliot Ritchie.
- Thus, a ban on partial-birth abortion that only proscribed the D s statute, however, does not meet these criteria.
- From this period onwards, many of the locomotives were replaced with the arrival of the D S class 0-6-0DM diesel locomotives.
- It depends on the lens mass M, the distance of the lens d L, and the distance of the source d S:
- Mr . D S Brar, the former CEO of Ranbaxy Laboratories joined GVK Biosciences as its promoter Chairman in the year 2006.
- The open section was initially leased by Mr D S Vernon but in 1934 he transferred it to the Chichester Yacht Company.
- Diesel engines were the 1.9 L DI-D with, introduced in 2002, and the 1.9 L DI-D S version with, released in 2003.
- D S Malik's six books and 45 academic papers contain no semblance of significance, which I'm sure he'd be appalled to hear.