d notice in a sentence
- He'd noticed that Rodney Harrison's name hadn't been mentioned during the shout-outs.
- These, I'd noticed, often had a small pile of firewood stacked nearby.
- At the All-Star break, he'd noticed a pain in his shoulder.
- Maybe you'd notice it if you tried to hand it down.
- I asked if she'd noticed all the homeless lying on San Francisco sidewalks.
- Sugier phoned her friend, Weil-Curiel, asking if she'd noticed the discrepancy.
- I couldn't figure out how she'd noticed it so fast ."
- I was not aware that administrators are exempt from DS notices.
- Control is essential to Barry's designs, but not in a way you'd notice.
- The DS notice on the talkpage was put there by HughD, not an admin.
- I don't think you'd notice the speed difference between DSL and cable either way.
- For years we'd noticed a few fans in tropical garb.
- Here's what you'd notice : a change of life style.
- I snagged a great deal, thanks to a blurb I'd noticed in a magazine.
- It seemed like a funny quirk that I'd noticed in some friends and acquaintances.
- Not that you'd notice, but it's a good question, Paw.
- Not that you'd notice, as you luxuriate in her sound.
- We haven't been in a major traffic problem, and I don't think I'd notice.
- He'd noticed it in their kitchen and always liked it.
- Palmer said before the concert, " but you'd notice them if they weren't ."