d and d in a sentence
- Nintendo stated that families often share DS and DS Lite consoles.
- "The D and D Building is perfection, " he declared.
- Lyrical readings of Sibelius'" Humoresques " in D and D minor complete a treasurable CD.
- I ` D and D'_ delegate and disappear ."
- Write C \ equiv D when C \ sqsubseteq D and D \ sqsubseteq C.
- What is the difference between D and d?
- The more D and D officials have pressed for the signs, the more they have antagonized Eristoff.
- One is compatible with both the DS and DS Lite, although the cartridge sticks out of the DS Lite.
- Additionally, the DS and DS Lite play a special sound when receiving a message written by a DSi user.
- He got his Ph . D and D . SC . from International Academy of Information Technology, Minsk, Belarus.
- They are also compatible with Nintendo DS and DS Lite ( but see the solar sensors ( " Boktai " ).
- The D and D Building and 200 Lex, for example, both offer referral services for customers without a decorator in tow.
- The latter provides two extra notes ( D and D # / Eb ) that are particularly useful in several common keys.
- Although the drop D tuning was introduced and developed by blues and scale of an instrument by two semitones : D and D.
- "I'm not going to mention names, but if it's not in the D and D Building, you never remember to go there ."
- Setting R and R'as the radii of the cycles, and D and D'as the distances of their centers to the axis, he obtained:
- In the reign of Elizabeth I ( 1558 1603 ), silver d and d coins were added, but these denominations did not last.
- "The coalition is going to win and the market has dialed that in, " said Trevor Edwards of stockbrokers D and D Tolhurst Ltd.
- Furthermore, like the previous Nintendo DS and DS Lite, the Nintendo DSi includes a web browser, which is a version of the Opera browser.
- "' Arcade Action "': Nostradamus, Dyna Gears, Perfect Soldiers, Ground Effects, Human Cup'93 Grand Striker, Mad Shark, D and D : Tower of Doom