cabinetmaking in a sentence
- It is definitely not a sturdy piece of equipment for cabinetmaking.
- This is a common practice, and no disgrace to cabinetmaking.
- In secondary sector, there are cabinetmaking, precision mechanics and craftworks.
- He also designed and supported pottery, ceramics, embroidery and cabinetmaking.
- Her mother sent her cabinetmaking tools used by her father.
- There are two main divisions of training : construction-carpentry and cabinetmaking.
- Other major industries of the area include transportation, recycling, woodworking and cabinetmaking.
- This device is still used in cabinetmaking.
- At the same time, he mastered cabinetmaking, which is still a hobby today.
- He used to own a cabinetmaking shop but had to quit work a few years ago.
- His father's shop in Kazan, Russia, specialized in carving, gilding and cabinetmaking.
- The signature is that of its maker, Christopher Townsend, patriarch of the great Newport cabinetmaking family.
- It has been associated with cancer of the nose and sinuses in workers in furniture factories and cabinetmaking shops.
- In 1762 he began to serve apprenticeships there, first in a saddlery and later in a cabinetmaking shop.
- This area of treasurable memorabilia has dated back as far as the late 19th century as a cabinetmaking center.
- The rib keeps the blade rigid, allowing it to make the precision cuts necessary for finish carpentry and cabinetmaking.
- Chief among them are " The Fine Art of Cabinetmaking " and " The Impractical Cabinetmaker ."
- In carpentry and joinery practice a pencil is used for marking while in cabinetmaking a marking knife provides for greater accuracy.
- The book describes a thoughtful, studious Lonetree, who learned cabinetmaking and earned an associate of arts degree while in prison.
- DuMond moved to Smithville, Mo ., last August, where he married and took a job with a cabinetmaking company.