cabinetmaker in a sentence
- And Orren Haskins became one of the Shakers'finest cabinetmakers.
- The Art and Mystery of the Cabinetmaker, 1700-1950.
- Paine served as a wagon driver, cabinetmaker, and salesman.
- Cabinetmakers mingle easily with arbitrageurs who buy big, quiet houses.
- The wood from the tree is used by cabinetmakers and carpenters.
- Thomas Lincoln also continued to work as a cabinetmaker and carpenter.
- He attended the common schools and learned the trade of cabinetmaker.
- Iversen was an exceptionally fine cabinetmaker, devoted to his profession.
- He was the son of Robert Wilson, cabinetmaker in Edinburgh.
- His father, a cabinetmaker, had emigrated from Palestine.
- "He'll get 15 bids from cabinetmakers ."
- The architect relishes his youthful memories of the cabinetmaker's shop.
- Boulle is considered the first great French-born cabinetmaker.
- Furniture makers apprenticed with English-trained cabinetmakers from Boston or London.
- Boston cabinetmakers were more into English pattern-book design,
- In England, cabinetmakers called their technique " japanning ."
- The different industries consisted of various clockmakers, cabinetmakers, artistic gilders.
- This style was interpreted by United States cabinetmakers such as Francois Seignouret.
- This early Victorian style heavily influenced American cabinetmakers such as Joseph Meeks.
- As a teenager, he was apprenticed to a cabinetmaker in Middlebury.