cabinet crisis in a sentence
- Israeli Defense Minister Threatens to Quit Amid Cabinet Crisis
- The new law outraged the republicans, triggered a cabinet crisis, and Figueiredo threatened to resign.
- The party said it would replace Aelvoet in the coalition government, averting a possible cabinet crisis.
- Therefore, the Ministers Plenipotentiary usually do not resign in the event of a Dutch cabinet crisis.
- A serious Cabinet crisis 66 days before the election was really the last thing the chancellor needed,
- The case itself concerned Chirwa, a barrister and former Minister of Justice until the 1964 Cabinet Crisis.
- A cabinet crisis precipitated the February coup.
- But Aleksander Kwasniewski, leader of the former communists, rejected the accusations and blamed Walesa for the Cabinet crisis.
- The disputes erupted into a Cabinet crisis last week and quickly degenerated into name-calling and corruption accusations among politicians.
- Err醶uriz's responses to the cabinet crisis, elections and in general to any problem within his administration was always consistent.
- I am not anticipating any such Cabinet crisis, " he was quoted by the Argentine news agency Diarios y Noticias.
- In 1999 Wiegel caused a short cabinet crisis by voting against the constitutional revision that would make national referendums possible.
- The departure of Storani, a key figure in De la Rua's 15-month-old administration, marked the second Cabinet crisis in recent weeks.
- The Cabinet crisis began with last month's resignation of Finance Minister Dan Meridor, ostensibly over a narrow issue of exchange rate policy.
- The Cabinet Crisis began with a confrontation between Banda, the Prime Minister, and all the cabinet ministers present on 26 August 1964.
- Shortly after, in August and September 1964, Banda faced dissent from most of his cabinet ministers in the Cabinet Crisis of 1964.
- The departure of Storani, a key figure in De la Rua's 15-month-old administration, marked the second Cabinet crisis in as many months.
- Several political commentators expressed doubts that the Sweden Democrats would be prepared to cause a cabinet crisis and a potential extra election.
- The Cabinet crisis exploded after a series of kidnappings and violent demonstrations in Gaza last week, followed by Arafat's reshuffle of top security posts.
- Prince Paul, in the middle of a cabinet crisis, offered a nonaggression pact and a declaration of friendship, but Hitler insisted on his proposals.
- "cabinet confidentiality" in a sentence
- "cabinet council" in a sentence
- "cabinet council on commerce and trade" in a sentence
- "cabinet council on economic affairs" in a sentence
- "cabinet counties" in a sentence
- "cabinet crisis of 1964" in a sentence