cabined in a sentence
- Finally, the fanaticism that it takes to condemn " sexually suggestive looks " as harassment is not easily cabined.
- If their remedial discretion had not been cabined, Blackstone warned, equity courts would have undermined the rule of law and produced arbitrary government.
- "Justice demands that Dato'Seri Anwar not be cribbed, cabined and confined in his endeavor to clear his name ."
- Instead, the jurisdiction and the power of bankruptcy judges are cabined by specific and important statutory and constitutional constraints that operate at every phase of a bankruptcy.
- About 200 of the narrow cabined fourth generation Canters were sold there by 1980, when local assembly of a wide bodied Canter in Belgium by importer Moorkens N V was begun on a trial basis.
- *Yes, if you have ever been in an open-cabined fishing boat going 30mph, it's pretty damn fast . talk ) 21 : 26, 2 December 2015 ( UTC)
- After the election, an agreement between the two most-voted parties allowed Xerardo Fern醤dez Albor from AP to be elected President of the Xunta, as head of a minority cabined with the external support of the UCD.
- Important early cases include " United States v . E . C . Knight Co . " ( 1895 ) which held that the federal Sherman Act could not be applied to manufacture of sugar because " commerce succeeds to manufacture, and is not a part of it . " Essentially, the Court cabined commerce as a phase of business distinct from other aspects of production.
- In this series of locomotives, instead of taking the typical single cabin General Motors design it was decided to use a two cabined design; the Scandinavian manufacturer Nohab had also been producing GM engined locomotives ( having acquired a license to produce GM engined locomotives of its own designs ), and a model was chosen based on the JT-26 with the Nohab bi-cabin box ( See DSB class MZ ) which was used by the Danske Statsbaner ( DSB ).