cabin class in a sentence
- The cabin class passengers had access to the poop deck for exercise.
- Accommodations were 580 in Cabin class, 400 in Tourist, and 150 Third class.
- Company flying activities initially involved cabin class piston and turboprop twins.
- They have all three cabin classes, one on each of the boat's decks.
- These are only open to passengers in the top cabin classes.
- Steerage passengers paid ?5-20, middle berth ?5-40, cabin class ?0.
- The Cabin class were provided with a bathroom and one, two or four berth cabins.
- The cabin class passengers had individual cabins located aft around the sides of the ship.
- KLM has three cabin classes for international long-haul routes; World Business Class, Economy Comfort and Economy.
- Instead of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Classes, she now had Cabin Class, Tourist Class and 3rd Class.
- The story noted that John Coolidge and his family were on the same ship and sailed cabin class.
- The aft part of Boat Deck, which had its own pool, lido and bar, was cabin class's facility.
- Her passenger capacity was 600 in cabin class plus 1, 700 3rd . class, with a crew of 350.
- The round trip fare between Kingston and York was $ 18 ( $ 12 one way ) in cabin class.
- Interior changes included more passenger accommodations, increasing her capacity to 252 first-class passengers, 455 in cabin class, and 893 in economy class.
- When she made her d閎ut in June 1932, the " Champlain " was the largest, fastest, and most luxurious cabin class liner afloat.
- "Brazil " s accommodation was completely rebuilt with cabins for 359 first class and 160 cabin class passengers and designed by William F Schorn,
- Woodford did some decorative work for the liner RMS Queen Mary, carving wooden screens and designing bronze uplighters for the cabin class smoking room.
- The airline's in-flight entertainment system, offers video and audio channels in all cabin classes on selected Airbus A321-200 via personal televisions ( PTVs ).
- First Class, originally known as Cabin Class was renamed as Saloon Class on specific terms, being meant for rich and wealthy travelers and their families.