caber in a sentence
- Yabran y yo nunca vamos a caber en el mismo lugar.
- Leir and Caber next attacked the camp of the Surtur.
- The caber is 19 feet, 9 inches long and officially weighs 132 pounds.
- Caber then witnessed Leir's defeat in Leir's duel with Sif.
- In recent years Stilsbury has been involved in Highland Games caber tossing events in Florida.
- If you think the Edinburgh International Festival is about haggis and caber tossing, think again.
- They also have several humans held captive, including the Duke, Caber and Sister Lamont.
- Members of the Fomor aided Caber.
- Scott Rider was the overall winner, with winning throws in the stone putt and caber.
- There was caber-tossing-- heaving tree-sized logs as far as they could.
- In Scotland the caber is usually made from a Larch tree and is typically tall and weighs.
- He is also a successful Highland Games competitor and 2001 became the world caber-tossing champion.
- Durante su breve vida feliz, Bretz nunca imagino que tantos horrores pudieran caber en una sola manana.
- Michael Caber and Myra Manlapid were also injured before people attending the wake managed to fight Guades off.
- Unlike tossing the caber or performing the clean and jerk, golf does not involve displays of physical prowess.
- Caber possesses the typical powers of a member of the race of superhumans known as the Celtic gods of Avalon.
- They managed to perform 11 successful caber tosses on 6 September 2014 at the Trenton Irish Scottish festival in Ontario Canada.
- The three tasks were archery, caber toss and a two-on-one tug of war-esque game.
- These are the adjectives of praise, as though hoisting a glass of whisky should be the equivalent of a caber toss.
- The term " caber " derives from the Gaelic word " cabar " or " kaber " which refers to a wooden beam.