cabell in a sentence
- He was transported to Cabell County Magistrate Court and posted bail.
- Although escapist, Cabell's works are ironic and satirical.
- The city also serves as the county seat of Cabell County.
- During this time, his daughter Cabell was born in 1916.
- He was an unsuccessful candidate for Democratic rival William Cabell Bruce.
- Upon inspection, Matewan mayor Cabell Testerman claimed it was fraudulent.
- After Joe Morgan grounded Cabell to third, Gary Woods walked.
- The records the arrival of the Les Tionontatacaga or Cabell County.
- Benjamin Elias Cabell was born November 18, 1858 in Ft.
- Cabell and other investors aren't among the doubters.
- The previous record was 195 by Enos Cabell in 1978.
- Cabell wasn't setting up a joke, though.
- Cabell's descendants have consigned the document for sale.
- Lee May was traded to Rob Andrews and utility player Enos Cabell.
- While an undergraduate, Cabell taught Richmond News ".
- His son, Cabell, was captured in the battle.
- The James Branch Cabell Library supports the Monroe Park Campus.
- In 1872, Cabell and his family moved to Dallas, Texas.
- At this point, Cabell's other units demonstrated their unreliability.
- Jones was replaced in favor of General John Cabell Breckinridge.