cabdriver in a sentence
- And several other cabdrivers just rolled down their windows and gawked.
- Ditto for a cabdriver complaining about the ( expletive ) traffic.
- This former New York cabdriver got out of the local lanes.
- "Are you Jewish ? " the cabdriver asked.
- If I ride in a cab, I interview the cabdriver.
- Many said that cabdrivers were often made out to be pariahs.
- The Taxi and Limousine Commission identified the cabdriver as Blajinder Singh.
- My son says things like he wants to be a cabdriver.
- Bajwa has been a licensed cabdriver for at least five years.
- It takes a cabdriver about two days to earn $ 13.
- Cabdrivers are paid to drive a car and are generally defenseless.
- After retiring from the magazine business, he became a cabdriver.
- So I know where to tell the cabdriver to take me.
- Jorge Figueroa, a 35-year-old cabdriver said.
- Many cabdrivers protested the new regulations sought by the Giuliani administration.
- And the cabdriver wouldn't let me wear earrings.
- Everyone has had at least one ride with the cabdriver from hell.
- Several cabdrivers said they, too, would feel disoriented.
- You go to Israel and the cabdriver speaks seven languages.
- It happened after a cabdriver was arrested for passing a police car.