cabby in a sentence
- At only 5 percent, the cabbies suddenly look pretty good.
- In 1994, 84 cabbies perished at the hands of assailants.
- Cabbies hate being pulled over for routine inspections by the police.
- The sequence of events wasn't lost on the cabby.
- CBS Saturday at 10 : Mannion takes on violence against cabbies.
- Many Ghanaian cabbies at the airport echoed Frimpong's feelings.
- But five cabbies still say they deserve some of the money.
- Many cities don't want cabbies to have that option.
- More than 100 cabbies drove through downtown Belgrade honking their horns.
- More than 100 horn-honking cabbies drove through downtown Belgrade.
- Weed out unscrupulous cabbies before the Games, NEW STRAITS TIMES-
- Greedy cabbies are still lurking, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT TIMES
- Xfdws ERRANT-CABBIES-WILL-LOSE sked Emerging Markets Datafile
- Seidel was unaware of the cabbies'demands for police checkpoints.
- Other Muslim cabbies break the fast at home or at mosques.
- In Finland, cabbies pulled to the side of the road.
- Letchkov is bald the way uncles, cabbies and plumbers are bald.
- But that goal has slipped far beyond the reach of most cabbies.
- Today, cabbies are lucky to take home $ 300 a week.
- At first, it looked like the cabbies would get their wish.